7.12.2016

Caturra Espresso


A while ago, I went to Caturra Espresso, which is located in the centre of Surabaya. Jl. Ajasmoro no.32, in case you wanted to know the address. Look up to its name, their coffee is the best in town. The place is very relaxing and it's a great place to hang out with your friends or family. They have their own parking spot so you can park your car easily.  


Personally, I love the design of this cafe. Simple and minimalist. On top of all, we are allowed to take photos there with our DSLR camera, unlike most places here in Surabaya. They have both indoor and outdoor seating, which is good, and the place is quite spacious too.


I was in the mood for a girly outfit. So I was wearing a white t-shirt and black flare dress to go over with my shirt. Few straps of bracelets to decorate my arm and ankle knee boots for slight edgier look. 



T-shirt - Uniqlo // Dress - The Editor's Market // Shoes - Stuart Weitzman // Bracelets - Valentino & Alexander McQueen 


Each table is nicely decorated with a beautiful pot of flowers. I ordered Lychee ice tea, which is really good, and stir-fried ox-tongue with rice. 


The Ox-tongue was okay for me. It's sweet with a hint of spiciness because of the chopped chillis. I've been on a no salt and less sugar diet so my taste bud is different from others. For me, it's too sweet but maybe for others it's the perfect amount of sweetness. I guess you have to come to the cafe to try it for yourself then!


Anyway, don't forget to take photos and tag it to their instagram account @caturraespresso! Stay tuned for my next post guys.


4 comments:

  1. Wow, i love your dress! and the restaurant looks instagram-able haha.

    Memories | Random Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so pretty!
    The cafe has some really nice interiors.

    Belle in Black and White

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no youre dress so pretty i want too :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. the dress looks beautiful <33

    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete