10.01.2016

Distressed Boyfriend Jeans


Ripped jeans are in demand now but if you don't choose carefully, you might end up looking unchic. Or worse, shorter. Finding a good pair of ripped jeans is not an easy task for me because I have to think about the aesthetic (for sure) and the comfortness. This distressed boyfriend jeans from Shein.com is currently my favourite piece in my wardrobe. Boyfriend jeans are much more comfortable than skinny jeans personally because of the fitting. However, wearing boyfriend jeans sometimes makes me look shorter because it's more baggy and if it's too distressed then I'll look 'untidy'. 


I think with this look, I managed to  pulled the distressed boyfriend jeans and still look polished and chic. The white crop top is the key to this look since white colour is pure, clean and bright which somehow balance the distressed jeans look. Wearing a white sneakers with a bit of platform helps a lot in creating taller appearance and I really recommend wearing this type of shoes - or heels - when you wear a boyfriend jeans.

You can get this jeans at Shein.com! They have so many selections that you can choose from and deliver fast too! 


Crop top - Zara // Blue Distressed Boyfriend Jeans - Shein.com // Shoes - Alexander McQueen // Wacth - Seven Friday,


10 comments:

  1. Aaa I love this look so much <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. this is cool! love your style.
    btw, I read your blogpost from Indonesian Lifestyle & Fashion Blogger FB group. Have a nice day!

    Putri | shecalledfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look! Ripped jeans make you look so fierce! x

    Cheers,
    http://cnovreica.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! you're so talented <3<3 suka bangettt. love your blog cii.
    btw I've follow your blog, follow mine, would you?

    regards,
    http://www.CHIPPEIDO.co.vu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post. I think it is good for visitors. I like this kind of website where has a lot of real information, It proved to be very helpful. Thanks for admin, His creativity, Presentation, Information and all is good. Gunmetal  

    ReplyDelete

  6. Im inlove with your blog. Looking forward for more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great stuff. Shared on twitter!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice work!

    Not a huge commenter but had to leave a compliment!

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete